Inside This IssueThank you for subscribing to the Retirement News for Employers.
This is the Summer 2009 edition of the newsletter.
The edition contains the following articles:
- 7 Steps to Making a Hardship Distribution
- Know the Rules Before You Break Open Your Retirement Piggy Bank
- Tax Return Preparer Review Held July 30, 2009
- New on the Web
- SIMPLE IRA Plans: The 2-Year Rule on Early Distributions
- Fixing Common Plan Mistakes: Correcting a Failure to Implement the Plan’s Automatic Enrollment Provisions
- Employee Plans Published Guidance
- Desk Side Chat…With Monika Templeman – ABCs of Loans and Hardship Distributions
- We’re Glad You Asked!
- DOL Corner
- 2009 RMDs from Defined Benefit Plans?
- Mark Your Calendar
- Timing Is Everything Flyer.
To read the Summer edition, please access the newsletter file directly or visit the Current Edition of the Retirement News for Employers page in the Retirement Plans Community section of the IRS.gov Web site