By Ric Joyner, MBA, CEBS, GBA, CFCI
Registration link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/202463064
Who should attend? HR and Insurance Professionals?
Clients of eflex are free. Clients that are brokers and agents that have products with us are free. Those brokers that receive our mailings but do not have our products, the webinar charge is:
Pricing: Single Registration – $25 Broker Plus Clients – $99 Register for payment here: http://www.eflexgroup.com/webinar/payment/
Impact of Health Care Reform:
How Will It Affect YOU?
(And Other Burning Questions for HR and Insurance Professionals)
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
• Human Resources Staff and Representatives • Insurance Agents
What We Will Cover In This Webinar:
· Overview of the Health Care Reform Bill
· How the Bill Will Affect Employers and Insurance Agents
· What Happened to Over-The-Counter Eligibility?
· When Do Adult Child Premiums Go Into Effect?
· How Health Care Reform Will Affect COBRA
· Timeline for Implementation: What do I do NOW?
· Practical Applications for Planning
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act—also known as health care reform —was signed into law on March 23, 2010 and brings with it changes to flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, health reimbursement arrangements, COBRA and more.
As a result, health care reform changes are impacting you and how you do business.
In this Webinar, we will address what the changes are, which changes will affect you the most, and how you can formulate the best plan to advise your clients and employees now and in the future.
It is our goal to help you stay ahead of the knowledge curve and we are committed to your success. If you don’t have the time to pour over thousands of pages of health care reform legislation, then join us for this informative Webinar on May 3rd.