|The IRS elves have been very busy releasing changes to pre-tax plans just in time for the enrollment season!
* How do the recent IRS changes affect your eflex plan?
* What, if anything, are you required to do?
* Can you even offer an FSA anymore?
* Is it true that the “use it or lose it” rule is gone and that employees can now rollover FSA funds from year to year?
* How do you know your CDH plan is Excepted or Non- Excepted by the IRS? * Can your employees pre-tax their individual health premiums?
* Should you be offering a Premium Reimbursement Account using post-tax contributions?
Join the compliance experts at eflex as we discuss all the new IRS rules in lay terms, not technical mumbo jumbo. You’ll have all the knowledge of our full compliance team at your fingertips in a fun, interactive seminar that will put you back on track in understanding your CDH plans and maximizing their value.
You’re going to love what you learn!
This seminar is a free to our clients and will be recorded.
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
||New IRS Regulations At Renewal Time! Are You kidding? What Do We Do Now?
||Friday, November 8, 2013
||12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST