From the Desk of Larry Grudzien
On January 17, 2013, the Department of Health and Human Services released final regulations which provided sweeping changes to the rules update under privacy, security, enforcement, and breach notification requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), the Health Information Technology for Economic Health (“HITECH”) and Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (“GINA”). Employer group health plans and business associates are required to comply with the regulations by September 23, 2013, unless otherwise stated in the regulations.
As a result of the release of these final regulations, all employers must revise their business associate agreements, HIPAA policies and procedures by September 23, 2013. If not, employers and their group health plans can be subject to substantial penalties for noncompliance.
I have prepared a complete package of all HIPAA Privacy Forms for employer group health plans (“Covered Entities”) and it is ready and waiting for your immediate use to help you meet the new requirements and prepare for a possible HHS audit.
The HIPAA Privacy Forms Compliance Package for Employer Group Health Plans (“Covered Enitities”) contains:
· An Explanation of HIPAA Privacy Rules,
· A Summary of New HIIPAA Regulations,
A HIPAA Use and Disclosure Form,
· A Notice of Privacy Practices,
· A Business Associates Agreement,
· An Authorization for Release of Information,
· A HIPAA Security Standards Checklist
· A Plan Sponsor Certification Form,
· A HIPAA Privacy Compliance Checklist,
· A Plan Amendment for Privacy Practices,
· A Summary of Material Modifications to amend the Employer’s SPD,
· A HIPAA Training Acknowledgment,
· A Request for Alternative Communications,
· A Request for an Accounting or Disclosure of PHI,
· A Request to Amend or Correct PHI, and
· A Request to Inspect or Copy PHI.
There are over one hundred (100) pages of documents in this Package. It has been specially designed for employers to use to comply. When you order, they will be provided to you in a Word file and can be reused.
How do I order? Just respond to this e-mail and pay $800. I accept both checks and credit cards. If you are paying by check, please send to:
Attorney at Law
708 So. Kenilworth Ave.
Oak Park, IL 60304
If you are paying by credit card, please call me with the number. Please do include any credit numbers in an e-mail. As soon as I receive your payment, I will send you a copy of the Package.If you would like a sample, please respond to this e-mail.
Questions? If you have any questions before or after ordering the Package, please call or e-mail. Both numbers are provided below.